This device is intended to afford some protection to the patient’s teeth, gums and palate during diagnostic procedures involving the laryngoscope, oesophagoscope and such instruments.
We acknowledge with gratitude the generous help we received in the development of this device from: Mr. J. Conrad, FRCS, Truro, UK.
- Applicable to any patient - will conform to a very wide range of jaws.
- Stable in use because it accommodates to teeth, gums and palate.
- Safe in use, featuring a ribbon to secure to patient's clothing.
- Convenient in use, since its design minimizes obstruction to instruments and presents smooth, free-running surfaces to those which come into contact with it.
- Re-usable and will withstand repeated autoclaving.
- Durable enough to endure many operations, this robust material is especially concentrated into a thicker section across the destructive incisors.
||BB/1 Bite Buffer
For latest prices and to place an order please telephone our sales department on: +44 (0)1823 276837