SHAH SILICONE DISCS
For the contiguous dressing of procedural trauma in the external ear canal.
This fenestrated, membrane-thin device is designed to splint the tympanum, following tympanoplasty or myringoplasty.
- It will readily assume the desired conical shape.
- It will exert pressure evenly around the annulus.
- It will not readily distort when packed firmly.
- It will not adhere to, nor displace, the graft, during removal of the packing.
- It may remain in situ after packing has been removed, even when antibiotic drops in the canal are prescribed.
- Transparent - but blue-tinted.
A: Dia. mm B: Thickness mm
For latest prices and to place an order please telephone our sales department on: +44 (0)1823 276837